James Armstrong, Komex International Ltd
- Phase 1 involved reviewing site data to examine if natural attenuation is occurring at variety of sites across Alberta.
- Phase 2: Develop and improve site characterization methods for showing bacterial activity at potential MNA sites.
- Evaluate theoretical enhancements of MNA approach to address common situations (e.g., flare pit, well sites, leaks).
- Examine potential theoretical endpoints achievable with MNA.
- Phase 3: Develop protocol in consultation with Alberta Environment.
2000 Komex_Uptake of Sulfolane by Cattails Report
2001 Komex_MNA Presentation
2001 UoA_Natural Attenuation
2002_Remediation by MNA_ERAC
2002 Komex_MNA Letter Update
2002 Komex_Diffusion Samplers in MNA Letter Update
2002 Armstrong_Assessment MNA Report
2003 ERAC_Remediation of PHC Site by MNA
2004 Komex_Sulfate Reduction_MNA
2004 Komex_MNA Presentation
2005 Komex_MNA Presentation