Miles Tindal, Millennium EMS Solutions Ltd.
The purpose of this project is to provide a rationale for a list of metals that are most likely to be detected in groundwater at levels above background on oil and gas wellsites as a result of anthropogenic activities.
Inorganics (salinity, metals)
- Natural salt distribution,
- Fate and transport assessment
- Appropriate protection of various exposure pathways,
- SCARG criteria evaluation
- Risk-based soil quality guidelines for selected trace metals
- Knowledge on background concentrations of inorganics