Andre Fougres, INO
Assessment of the existing LiDAR for the measurement of NO2. The proposed activities are:
- Adapt simulated stack for NO2 measurements (in INO’s parking lot)
- Perform laboratory absorption measurements on reference cell
- Perform concentration measurements on NO2
- Perform concentration measurements of NO and NO2 simultaneously
- Analyze data – Determine Limit of detection and interferences
- Report and publicize results
Identification and estimation of sources of emission for substances of concern.
Ambient Air Quality Objectives are routinely reviewed and revised. Future compounds of potential interest include:
- Ultrafine particulate matter
Source identification and quantification of these compounds at Upstream Oil and Gas Facilities is required.